Requisition ID: 1805663587W
Position: Business Process Expert (BPE) Production Planning (PP)
Essential functions/duties and responsibilities
The Production Planning BPE will be reporting within the Planning Excellence organization within Ethicon / CSS.
Planning Excellence is responsible to improve the maturity of core planning processes (demand planning, supply planning, production planning, S&OP) by introducing innovative supply chain capabilities.
The main scope for the Production Planning BPE includes:
· Production planning and capacity management
· Detailed scheduling
· Materials requirements planning
· Integration in the E2E supply chain.
The Production Planning BPE will act as Subject Matter Expert for key production planning processes and systems, driving or supporting improvement projects and enhancements.
The PP BPE will drive sustainability activities for legacy systems, implementing or supporting projects and smaller changes, based on the evolving business requirements.
The BPE will act as SME for escalated process or system issues within his/her process scope.
The BPE can get assignments on other planning processes or projects, as required.
· Lead Project Activities to drive maturity in their pillar
· Conduct maturity assessments as needed.
· Propose process improvements and system enhancements recommendations
· Support/coordinate the User Requirements definition with key users
· Support and review functional specifications.
· Coordinate and execute User Acceptance testing/scripting as required with the key user community.
· Attend / Lead Demo sessions to key users.
· Ongoing system improvements and sustainability (KTLO = Keep the Lights on)
· Coordinate Change Requests (CRs) and system enhancements
· Sustainability activities for legacy systems / bridge gap to OMP
· Ensure operational stability of legacy processes and tools for appropriate business process execution
· Issue Escalation process
· Act as Subject Matter Expert within pillar, providing expertise to resolve chronic and/or design issues when escalated from lower IT support levels.
· Escalation to Business Process Leads (BPL) as needed
· Manage Communications to user community & management
· System Governance
· Lead key user meetings
· Trainings to key users (“train the trainer”)
· Responsible to ensure training content / documentation on enhancements / changes etc. is in place
· Scope will include all Production Planning processes/systems for ETH/ CSS
· Ensure activities performed are compliant with the Ethicon Quality system.