What type of mark will you make?
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your leadership experience; express your passion and touch the world.
Build Your Career with Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is a leading and one of the largest healthcare companies in the world including three sectors: Pharmaceutical, Consumer and Medical Device & Diagnostics. We are well-known for QUALITY, an achievement brought about by careful planning, a conscious and consistent effort in using advanced manufacturing technology and providing excellent development opportunities for people to attain optimal performance. Our products are recognized in the worldwide market under the brands of JOHNSON's Baby, CLEAN & CLEAR, MODESS, CAREFREE, LISTERINE, BAND-AID, MOTILIUM, IMMODIUM, FUGACAR, NIZORAL, TYLENOL and so on.
At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. Our special set of values is embodied in Our Credo, a respected, legendary document that has guided our company for almost 70 years. As our ethical framework, it outlines our responsibility to our customers, employees, communities and stockholders. As you get to know us, you'll realize that our people choose to live Our Credo - to work at making it vital day-in and day-out - not because it is required, but because it feels right.
If you are looking for more than a job, and are inspired by the opportunity to create the future to bring quality of life to the world, we invite you to build your career with us.
· Translate regional strategy to local concepts and marketing plans of the brand for consumer advertising and promotional plan in short term and long term, including New Product Initiative projects and budget management.
· Lead cross functional team to implement brand plan in best execution to ensure the delivery of business target from sales value and volume to margin and gross profit.
· Lead Trade Marketing and Sales team to maximize brand distribution and visibility in the market to meet brand growth plan.
· Build inroads with key customer relationships and partnership for market development and enhance competitive market share.
· Forecast demand and participates in review of sales forecasts for the brand.
· Prepare necessary brand analysis and business report/ review (Retail Audit, Sales in/ Sales out, Stock Review, Promotion Evaluation, etc.) to define brand issues & opportunities and bring into action plans.
· Perform tasks and other projects assigned by Franchise Manager.