Requisition ID: 1805697075W
Caring for the world, one person at a time… has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson Vision , a division of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently looking for an Analyst Commercial Excellence EMEA .
This position is located in Ettlingen, Germany.
Johnson & Johnson's Surgical Vision goal is to improve sight throughout a patient's lifetime. J&J Surgical Vision is well positioned to address a full range of vision health needs for global markets: The No. 2 global provider of cataract products and a leader in presbyopia-correcting IOLs, the Global Refractive (LASIK) market leader, all supported with a Consumer Eye Health diverse portfolio of solutions and drops. Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision has operations in the United States, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe/Middle East/Africa regions. Research, innovation and new-product development are the focus of our organization. Our associates around the world are committed to expanding our brands and fortifying our position as the worldwide leader in the industry.
The Analyst Commercial Excellence EMEA supports Commercial Excellence processes and activities in Europe for the business unit Vision Surgical.
This includes the following tasks and responsibilities:
· Support Manager Commercial Excellence in all Commercial Excellence processes and activities
· Create Sales reports, analyses and dashboards
· Support EMEA countries with reports, analysis and system knowledge
· Manage integrity of CRM system; act as point of contact for local super users; ensure data consistency across EMEA; provide basic training
· Support various projects within the EMEA region
Ideal candidate profile
· Degree in economics or multiple years of experience in analytics and data visualization
· Very strong analytical skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel Analytics
· Experience in data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Cliq View, etc) is a strong asset
· Excellent German and English language skills
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
AMO Germany GmbH (7137)