Description de l'offre
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2 trillion, over 200,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across six business segments including Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Treasury & Securities Services, Asset & Wealth Management, Retail Financial Services and Card Services.
The Wealth Management division of JPMorgan Chase & Co. is part of the Asset & Wealth Management business segment. It has offered for over 160 years customised solutions and client service of the highest quality to solve the complex needs of wealthy individuals and their families around the world. With assets under management of $1.25 trillion, it is one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
The Banker is the face of J.P. Morgan's Private Banking business. The Banker leads new client acquisition and retention through a broad knowledge of investments, banking, trust services and financial planning. This role is also responsible for the client experience and engaging our resources to deliver a complete wealth management solution.
· The Banker will be responsible for prospecting and acquiring new clients and new assets from new and existing clients
· Maintain and further develop an existing book of business consisting of Ultra High Net Worth clients focused on the Israeli client market.
· Responsible for sales and implementation of investment, banking and trust/estate products to core clients as appropriate
· Leverage and coordinate specialists (Investor, Capital Advisor, Trust and Estate Advisor and Wealth Advisor) to provide interdisciplinary expertise for our most complex clients
· Manage each account to ensure that the client has a completed profile and that accounts are properly maintained and serviced, specifically adhering to J.P. Morgan Risk Management policies
· Build trust with clients and effectively manage relationships
· Ensure that the proposed products and services maximize the clients' needs, goals and objectives
· Provide guidance to junior staff
· The candidate’s performance will be measured by objectives using specific financial metrics and client satisfaction objectives
· Significant experience in Private Banking working with Ultra High Net individuals and families or related fields within financial services
· Previous business development experience including cold calling to develop new client relationships is essential
· Achievement oriented, focused on exceeding business goals with sufficient attention to detail
· Proven sales success including: prospecting, profiling, overcoming objections, negotiation, team selling approach, closing the sale and asking for referrals
· Experience or demonstrated understanding of investments, banking and trust concepts including, but not limited to: asset allocation on structured portfolios, managed portfolios, brokerage accounts, portfolio reviews, deposit and loan solutions, basic trust and estate products and identification of wealth planning opportunities
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
· Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business including regulatory and technological environment
· Strong relationship management and team building skills; views team concept as critical to mode
· Fluent in English and Hebrew
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.