Commercial Bank – International Coverage Analyst - Associate - (ICE) - (m/f) – Frankfurt
Commercial Bank – International Coverage Analyst - Associate Grade – Frankfurt (m/f)
Date Posted: 29th August 2018
Commercial Bank International (CBI) - Description
As one of the world’s premier commercial and investment banks, JPMorgan Chase serves corporations, financial institutions, governments and institutional investors around the world. We advise clients on corporate strategy and structure, help them raise capital, make markets in financial instruments and provide sophisticated risk management services.
The EMEA CBI is part of the Commercial Bank at JPMorgan Chase and focuses solely on EMEA subsidiaries of US companies with whom we have a banking relationship in the US, and who require traditional banking services in EMEA. Our competitive advantage is that we cover this market through a partnership with our global bankers who build relationships with our clients and offer customized financial solutions. This approach brings together integrated banking solutions ranging from cash management to raising capital and structuring complicated financial solutions. Other products that we provide include loan syndications, working capital financing, asset based financing, derivatives and foreign exchange.
The CBI offers professionals an exceptional career opportunity to serve as a full-time Coverage Officer and to play an integral role in developing cash management solutions for our EMEA client base. This position will be primarily focused on: servicing the specific cash management needs of the bank’s targeted Priority prospects and clients; on relationship management; on helping our colleagues to manage the implementation, on-boarding & ramping of new business mandates from clients & prospects, and; working in close partnership with US origination teams: International Product Specialists (IPSs), US Bankers (Corporate Client Bankers & Middle Market Bankers) as well as other Product Specialists from across the Firm to identify and support the broader banking needs and requirements of CB clients.
You will work with professionals across the business and within the broader bank as you manage relationships with Corporate Client Banking Bankers & clients. Other specific responsibilities would include:
· Recognizing the importance of Treasury Services to our clients, work with key product partners to deliver cash management solutions across the region. Structures range from the complex, pan- EMEA liquidity solutions to in-country cash management.
· Cultivate local subsidiary contacts and relationships to increase revenue and cross sell product to a targeted subset of existing Priority clients. Typical requirements will focus on treasury services, cross-border FX payments and some credit related products. Types of credit facilities range from small working capital lines and overdrafts to traditional trade deals.
· Provide the necessary oversight and local accountability to support Commercial Banking’s KYC processes, up to and including attesting to the quality & integrity of Due Diligence Forms and EMEA Addenda. All documentation to conform to JPMC policy.
· Maintain open, clear, fluid communication with stakeholders, i.e., bankers, IPSs and product partners, locally and overseas.
Continued training seminars in sales, operations, systems and product knowledge will prepare you for further responsibilities. We encourage initiative and provide you with opportunities to assume significant responsibility quickly. Regular travel within the region and periodic trips to the US necessary.
Qualifications / Experience
Candidates interested in becoming a full-time employee with the CBI:
· Degree level qualification and relevant experience in Treasury Services sales, corporate relationship management, or portfolio management with proven problem solving experience is preferred.
· Broad commercial banking product knowledge and/or experience would be an advantage – cash management, payment FX, overdrafts and traditional trade products etc. Knowledge of treasury services products a clear advantage.
· A good track record in growing revenues and achieving cross-selling goals.
· Business development experience would be a clear advantage as the objectives will be heavily weighted to business growth results, particularly the development of the cash management franchise.
· Excellent organizational, planning, problem solving, time management and analytical skills are required.
· Attention to detail.
· Strong teamwork abilities.
· Outstanding interpersonal/communication skills including the ability to negotiate with external clients and internal banking partners.
· Ability to multi-task within a dynamic environment to meet deadlines and exceed expectations.
· Self-starter with a strong work ethic and desire to learn.
· Fluent in English & German and fluency in other EMEA languages would be advantageous.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Get a mail digest of vacancies that match your profile!
Thousand of vacancies are available for you on Wizbii :)