Description de l'offre
Junior Relationship Manager
Commercial Bank International (CBI) – Description – Associate
As one of the world’s premier commercial and investment banks, JPMorgan Chase serves corporations, financial institutions, governments and institutional investors around the world. We advise clients on corporate strategy and structure, help them raise capital, make markets in financial instruments and provide sophisticated risk management services.
The EMEA CBI is part of the Commercial Bank at JPMorgan Chase and focuses solely on European subsidiaries of US companies with whom we have a banking relationship in the US, and who require traditional banking services in Europe. Our competitive advantage is that we cover this market through a partnership with our global bankers who build relationships with our clients and offer customized financial solutions. This approach brings together integrated banking solutions ranging from cash management to raising capital and structuring complicated financial solutions. Other products that we provide include loan syndications, working capital financing, asset based financing, derivatives and foreign exchange.
Role – Associate - Full Time
This position will be primarily focused on: servicing the specific cash management needs of the bank’s existing network clients; on relationship management; on helping our colleagues to manage on-boarding & ramping of new business mandates from clients and; working in close partnership with US origination teams: International Product Specialists (IPSs), US Bankers (Corporate Client Bankers & Middle Market Bankers) as well as other Product Specialists from across the Firm to identify and support the broader banking needs and requirements of CB clients.
You will work with professionals across the business and within the broader bank as you manage relationships with Middle Market or Corporate Client Banking Bankers & clients.
· Client coverage of a defined portfolio of names
· Execute on the regional Network client strategy for uncovering future opportunities (Incubate/Grow Clients) alongside providing robust relationship coverage of clients where we hold their entire EMEA wallet (Defend Clients)
· In partnership with key stakeholders, conduct a semi-annual review of your respective Network portfolio to ensure appropriate coverage and knowledge of opportunities
· Key contact and escalation point for all portfolio matters
· Thorough understanding of Know Your Customer responsibilities, importance and requirements, and the ability to apply these principles to entire portfolio of assigned clients
· Reporting directly to the CB EMEA Network Regional Executive
JPMorgan Chase & Co . (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
Candidates interested in becoming a full-time employee with the CBI:
· Degree level qualification and relevant experience in Treasury Services sales, corporate relationship management, or portfolio management with proven problem solving experience is preferred.
· Broad commercial banking product knowledge and/or experience would be an advantage – cash management, payment FX, overdrafts and traditional trade products etc. Knowledge of treasury services products a clear advantage.
· Excellent organizational, planning, problem solving, time management and analytical skills are required.
· Attention to detail.
· Strong teamwork abilities.
· Outstanding interpersonal/communication skills including the ability to negotiate with external clients and internal banking partners.
· Ability to multi-task within a dynamic environment to meet deadlines and exceed expectations.
· Self-starter with a strong work ethic and desire to learn.
· Fluent in German and English, and a western European language.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer