About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients’ needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries, and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are the most respected financial institution in the world – and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
This role is part of CIB Finance & Business Management in J.P. Morgan AG, which supports firm’s Corporate & Investment Banking operations in Germany covering Regulatory Reporting.
As its core business activities, J.P. Morgan AG is acting as Euro clearing provider for the J.P. Morgan affiliates and primarily financial institutions worldwide as well as a regulated custodian for the German investment market, while also acting as client-facing entity for OTC derivatives in distinct client segments.
The role focus on tasks covered by the local Regulatory Reporting team. Therefore, we are looking for a working student who will support during:
· The day-to-day reporting requirements with focus on monthly/quarterly reporting processes
· The implementation of Regulatory Reporting change projects
· The preparation of local management reports
The validation and analysis review process
Personal & Professional Profile:
· Studies of Business Administrations, Finance, Economics or similar
· first practical experience in a similar role
· Ambitious, hard-working, driven and capacity to show initiative
· Attention to detail
· Reliability and team-player personality
· Fluency in English is essential, German skills are nice to have
We are looking for students from all semester, who have at least one year of studying ahead of them.
We look forward to receiving your CV, referencing your expected graduation date and any planned semesters abroad.
For questions please contact Eva Lopez(+49/69/7124-4248).