About J.P. Morgan:
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, asset management, private banking, private equity, custody and transaction services and in the US in financial services for consumers. In Europe the Firm operates under its J.P. Morgan brand and serves banks, corporations, institutional investors and the public sector. You can find more information at http://www.jpmorgan.com/ .
We are looking for highly motivated working students in different areas of the bank for 19 h/week during the semester, full-time during breaks.
Brief Summary of core responsibilities:
- support department in day-to-day work, such as
· document management
· analysis of cost allocations
· data maintenance and reporting
- project-related tasks depending on workload
- work in close cooperation with the other members of the team
- liaison with various internal departments
Personal & Professional Profile:
· Studies of Business Administrations, Finance, Economics or similar
· Strong MS Office Skills
· Ambitious, hard-working, driven and capacity to show initiative
· Attention to detail
· Reliability and team-player personality
· Fluency in German and English is essential
We are looking for students from all semester, who have at least one year of studying ahead of them.
We look forward to receiving your CV, referencing your expected graduation date and any planned semesters abroad.
Please note that this is a standing requisition.
We are looking constantly for enthusiastic and driven working students in all areas of the bank. So it might take some time until you hear back. Please let us know if you want to be taken out of the database.
For questions please contact Eva Lopez(+49/69/7124-4248).