Description de l'offre
Job Title: Software Engineer, Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB)
About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients’ needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries, and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are the most respected financial institution in the world – and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
Frankfurt-based technology team with responsibility for local applications used by JPMorgan AG staff in Germany. This covers development support for in-house applications and administrative support for all local applications, including applications provided by external vendors. Key responsibilities include ensuring that applications satisfy JPMorgan’s Risk & Control and Cybersecurity policy requirements. Other activities include responding to queries arising from day-to-day application use and liaising with users during the development cycle (requirement definition, development, testing and implementation). The team is part of the EMEA Branches hierarchy, which coordinates CIB Technology teams from branch locations across the region.
A variety of application ownership responsibilities, including development and administration.
· Liaise with the Technology Controls Officer to ensure that applications satisfy all Risk & Control and Cybersecurity requirements.
· Investigate and respond to user queries in relation to their applications.
· Complete coding or code review assignments for approved development projects.
· Collaborate with users during requirements definition, development and testing to ensure application changes meet the original intentions.
· Adhere to change management and segregation of duties principles to ensure only approved changes are deployed to production environments.
The role requires ability to learn and adapt quickly to a changing environment. Knowledge of client-server application techniques is essential, as is the ability to collaborate locally with users and globally with various technology support groups. Experience of all stages in the project and software development lifecycle is a must.
· Excellent knowledge of MS Visual Basic .Net, MS SQL Server and SSIS package development. Knowledge of other coding languages may be an advantage.
· Experience with software development lifecycle tools including JIRA and GIT/Bitbucket.
· Good communication and collaboration skills, both English and German.
· Experience in the banking/financial services sector.
· Project lifecycle skills, including requirement definition, documentation and testing.
· Strong analytical and time management skills; Team player with ability to learn quickly.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.