Description de l'offre
CIB - Technology - IT Governance Officer (m/f) - Associate, Frankfurt
About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients’ needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries, and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are the most respected financial institution in the world – and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
Frankfurt-based technology team with responsibility for local applications used by JPMorgan AG staff in Germany. This covers development support for in-house applications and administrative support for all local applications, including applications provided by external vendors. Key responsibilities include ensuring that applications satisfy JPMorgan’s Risk & Control and Cybersecurity policy requirements. Other activities include responding to queries arising from day-to-day application use and liaising with users during the development cycle (requirement definition, development, testing and implementation). The team is part of the EMEA Branches hierarchy, which coordinates CIB Technology teams from branch locations across the region.
Driving the J.P. Morgan AG (JPMAG) IT Governance Function in being responsible for the implementation and the management of processes, procedures and controls relating to the oversight of IT activities on-site and outsourced IT activities to internal JPMC and external parties. The IT Governance Officer interacts closely with the lines of business, the Frankfurt Outsourcing Manager, Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI), Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) Technology, Technology Control Officers (TCO) and the Information Security Officer (ISO) and other stakeholders, to ensure compliance with IT related regulatory and legal requirements for the location and internal JPMC control policies.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
IT Oversight Management
· Coordinate a regular IT Governance meetings incl. communication and bulletin boards
· Cooperation with the Location Control Manager (LCM) on governance and audit related topics
· Track action items raised in the IT Governance meetings through to completion
· Review technology sections of internal/external/regulatory audit and risk reports that have an impact on JPMAG.
· Track incidents causing impact on JPMAG
· Represent the IT Officer function in the Inter Affiliate Services (IAS) program ensuring regulatory compliance requirements are adhered to
· Represent JPMAG on the EMEA/global JPMC Change Management meetings, review and approve JPMAG impacting changes as appropriate
Documentation & Processes
· Assure an evergreen process around all documentation relating to internal (inter- affiliate) and external outsourced vendors
· Develop and maintain IT outsourcing oversight documents and processes
· Monitoring progress in the implementation of new IT outsourcing and change in scope to ensure the JPMAG oversight remains. Present Technology outsourcing charters to the JPMAG Outsourcing Forum
· Ensure that IT Operational Level Agreements and Outsourcing Risk Assessments are fully reviewed and updated on an annual basis for all outsourced applications/services
· Responsible for developing, documenting and implementing oversight processes and procedures, in order to meet internal compliance and regulatory requirements.
· Manage a central repository to track upcoming technology events with potential impact to JPMAG and to ensure accurate and regulatory compliant archiving of documentation
· As required, help co-ordinate responses for all enquiries (from Risk, Legal, Audit, Compliance etc.) regarding IT documentation and oversight
· Organise and maintain a consolidated map of all outsourced IT functions and keep record of all off-shored activities and the associated project charters in cooperation with the Frankfurt Outsourcing Manager
· In partnership with the JPMAG IT Officer, benchmark and evaluate existing document and practices, identify gaps, develop and track the associated remediation plan(s)
· Review Disaster Recovery performance of outsourced activities
· Support of the JPMAG Management Board with regard to the maintenance of the JPMAG IT Strategy
· Support of the ISO with the compliance with BAIT including assistance in preparation of the annual BAIT Report
· Contribute to the maintenance of the JPMAG Recovery and Emergency Plan
· Be responsible to maintain the Disaster Recovery (DR) Plan for the Technology Function
Management Reporting / Miscellaneous
· Owner of location IT reporting, KPI and metrics with associated reporting via the JPMAG Technology Forum
· Ensure that efficient controls are in place and that accurate KPIs/KRIs are implemented to effectively monitor performance of off-shored activities
· Follow up with service providers on areas of non compliance in regards to the SLAs/OLAs
· Completion of JPMAG Location Operational Risk and Control Committee (LORCC) submissions for IT with a focus on key risks and concerns escalated from the JPMAG Technology Forum for management awareness
· Strong networking, especially within technology
· Fluency in English required
· German language will be an advantage
· Experience in Vendor management
· Efficient communication skills
· Knowledge of respective regulatory and legal requirements
· Experienced in IT Audit (e.g. Big 4)
· CISA, CGEIT or other ISACA qualifications will be an advantage
· Being able to cope efficiently with various topics in parallel
· Strong analytical skills with an ambition to process improvement
· Work well as part of a team but also be able to work independently
· Efficiently recognise, handle and escalate relevant issues
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.