Description de l'offre
· J.P. Morgan’s Frankfurt based Corporate Finance Advisory team is responsible for execution of public and private M&A transactions involving corporate and financial sponsor clients based in Germany and Austria. We maintain leading relationships with some of the most prominent clients across the region and aid them in delivering on their corporate strategy and structure
· Our Investment Banking groups are organized to provide product, industry sector or country expertise to our clients. These teams collaborate to provide a variety of products to clients in each sector. The team members become experts in their product, industry sector or country
· Assist in origination and execution of public and private mergers, acquisitions and divestitures across all industry sectors, equity capital markets advisory on various types of capital raising transactions such as listings, rights issues across Germany and Austria together with other bankers from the team, as well as colleagues from industry, country and other product teams in other regions/countries
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business. We offer our clients a full suite of global financial services and capabilities, providing strategic advice, raising capital, managing risk, and extending liquidity in markets around the world. Not only is our goal to help clients succeed, we are committed to contributing to orderly and well functioning markets and supporting global economic growth across our businesses.
As an Investment Banking Analyst, your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
· Supporting day-to-day management of projects:
· Liaise with the relevant counterparts at the client and other advisers (accounting, legal etc.)
· Coordinate project deliverables and due diligence with other advisers
· Performing financial valuation, discounted cash flow and multiples-based analyses
· Preparing presentation books, management presentations, board materials, memoranda, and other presentation materials for use in transactions or strategic client dialogue
· Liaising with other team members, industry coverage bankers and other product partners to deliver the firm to our clients
· Work with J.P. Morgan industry and product teams
· Experience in a bulge bracket Investment Bank or leading Corporate Finance Boutique is preferable
· Exceptionally strong financial modelling/valuation skills
· Ability to comfortably interact with clients and people in a professional and mature manner
· Strong academic background
· Strong team player
· Ability to react well to pressure whilst multitasking on numerous projects
· Proficient in MS office applications, profound knowledge of customary investment banking databases (FactSet, Bloomberg, etc.)
· Fluent in German and English
This role encompasses the performance of UK regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or the Prudential Regulation Authority to carry out such activities.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.