About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients’ needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries, and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are the most respected financial institution in the world – and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
This role is part of CIB Finance & Business Management in J.P. Morgan AG, which supports firm’s Corporate & Investment Banking operations in Germany covering Regulatory Reporting.
As its core business activities, J.P. Morgan AG is acting as Euro clearing provider for the J.P. Morgan affiliates and primarily financial institutions worldwide as well as a regulated custodian for the German investment market, while also acting as client-facing entity for OTC derivatives in distinct client segments.
The opportunity is to join the Frankfurt Regulatory Reporting Team.
· The role focusses on Capital and Liquidity Reporting and the implementation of change projects for Regulatory Reporting.
· Creation of regular (regulatory) reportings to all relevant stakeholders
· Implementation of / project work on Regulatory Reporting Requirements
· Implementation of Regulatory Reporting change projects (Addition on new businesses, changes / additions in data flows)
· Ideally advisory on all Regulatory Reporting related matters
We are looking for a candidate for a role covering projects and day-to-day reporting requirements within the Frankfurt Regulatory Reporting Team.
· Strong Background in Regulatory Reporting Requirements and experience in implementing Regulatory Reporting projects
· Broad-based IT skills and application experience, Data management experience
· Ideally multi-cultural / multi-national background, being able to communicate internationally and across lines of business in a complex matrix structure
· Initial Project experience
· Sparring partner for the management, with a strong interest to get involved in activities / projects “outside the box”
· Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
· Strong interpersonal and team working skills
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer