About J.P. Morgan:
J.P. Morgan Asset Management (Investment Management) is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
· Clear focus on managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns
· More than 1,300 investment professionals providing strategies spanning the full spectrum of asset classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, hedge funds and private equity
· Leadership positions in the U.S., U.K., Continental Europe, Asia, and Japan
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is the marketing name for the investment management businesses of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its affiliates worldwide.
Currently we are looking for a highly motivated working student (m/f) in Asset Management for 19 h/week.
Brief Summary of core responsibilities:
· Assist the sales team in coordinating client meetings, preparing sales presentation booklets and meeting documents for client presentations, etc.
· Source and prepare responses for clients’ ad-hoc questions or reporting requests
· Assist the sales team in maintaining prospect and client databases, ensure that critical client information is stored in client databases to provide access to key data
· Create fund competitor analyses using data bases as Morningstar or Bloomberg
· Perform research projects on various market and client topics
· Expense processing and reconciliation
Personal & Professional Profile:
· Studies of Business Administrations, Finance, Economics or similar
· Strong MS Office Skills
· Ambitious, hard-working, driven and capacity to show initiative
· Attention to detail
· Reliability and team-player personality
· Fluency in German and English is essential
For questions please contact Eva Lopez (+49/69/7124-4248).
JPMorgan Chase & Co . is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.6 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking .
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management advises institutions, endowments, foundations and families through Asset Management and Wealth Management . Our Wealth Management business includes J.P. Morgan Private Bank, J.P. Morgan Securities and Chase Wealth Management.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank advises the world’s wealthiest families and helps them achieve their desired goals. Our teams of Advisors deliver advice, solutions and services across investments, wealth planning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
Our team of specialists works seamlessly to help our clients achieve their financial goals and aspirations. We’re proud to be named ‘2017 Best Private Bank for Ultra-High-Net-Worth Clients’ by Euromoney : Egypt, France, Greece, Italy, Lebanon, Qatar, Spain, United Arab Emirates and UK.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.