J.P. Morgan Asset Management (Investment Management) is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
· Clear focus on managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns
· More than 1,300 investment professionals providing strategies spanning the full spectrum of asset classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, hedge funds and private equity
· Leadership positions in the U.S., U.K., Continental Europe, Asia, and Japan
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is the marketing name for the investment management businesses of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its affiliates worldwide.
BRIEF SUMMARY OF PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Work in close partnership with institutional Sales to provide excellent service to our clients
· Assist the sales team in coordinating client meetings, preparing sales presentation booklets and meeting documents for client presentations, etc.
· Source and prepare responses for clients’ ad-hoc questions or reporting requests
· Assist the sales team in maintaining prospect and client databases, ensure that critical client information is stored in client databases to provide access to key data
· Create fund competitor analyses using data bases as Morningstar or Bloomberg
· Perform research projects on various market and client topics
· Provide administrative and operational support to the team members
· Manage phones, travel arrangements, expense processing and reconciliation
· Responsibility for data review and compliance with Firm Policies applicable to business
· Preparation of translation of research and account view materials
· Handling, processing of daily correspondence in English and German
Personal & Professional Profile:
· Studies of Business Administrations, Finance, Economics or similar
· Strong MS Office Skills
· Ambitious, hard-working, driven and capacity to show initiative
· Attention to detail
· Reliability and team-player personality
· Fluency in German and English is essential
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.6 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.