JPMorgan Chase & Co . is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.4 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management is made up of the Asset Management and Wealth Management
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management advises institutions, endowments, foundations and families through Asset Management and Wealth Management . Our Wealth Management business includes J.P. Morgan Private Bank, J.P. Morgan Securities and Chase Wealth Management.
Assistance/ Sales Support
BRIEF SUMMARY OF PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
Secretarial and Sales Support for the institutional and insurance client Team
· Provide administrative and operational support to Institutional Sales Team finding innovative ways to improve efficiencies and productivity
· Manage phones, travel arrangements, expense accounts and reconciliation as well as taking care of room reservations and catering for meetings
· Arranging client meetings/events/calls and internal meetings/calls
· Responsibility for data review and compliance with Firm Policies applicable to business activities and their technical implementation
· Maintenance of contact relationship management system and other firm databases, ensuring that critical client information is stored and accessible
· Assist with logistical coordination of sales events with marketing and other involved departments
· Maintaining mailing lists and organize mailings in interaction with marketing and external providers
· Update client presentations and ensuring they comply to corporate standards and regulations
· Handle client research requests and conference registrations/one on one signups
· Handling and processing of daily correspondence in English and German
· Processing all activities needed to setup new employees
· Proactively identify operational risks/control deficiencies in the business and escalate appropriately on a timely basis
· Preparation of translations of insight papers and presentations for account review meetings
· Keeping our CRM tool up to date and make sure that all is correct
· Coordination of team meetings and writing of minutes
· Serious understanding of Asset Management and investment funds
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels; both internally and with clients
· Strong organizational skills, including good judgment and decision making abilities
· Good personal awareness of business risks and how to minimize them (e.g. ethical, reputational, regulatory/compliance etc.)
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft products (Word, Excel &PowerPoint) utilizing the most recent versions
· Fluent in German and English in writing and speaking
· Ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously and succeed in a fast paced environment
· Should be able to interpret requests, connect different sources of information together and be able to deliver results beyond the basic tasks
· Self-motivated, effective under pressure and ability to successfully prioritize tasks
· Flexible attitude to adapt to differing workload on a day to day basis
· High loyalty integrity and ability to adhere to strict confidentiality
· Strong team-player with a focus on organization, time-management and efficiency
· Ability to remain polished, poised and professional at all times
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.6 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.