Description de l'offre
Provide support to our FW development engineers for concept, development and verification of baseband modem firmware for high-feature mobile phones UMTS, LTE and 5G.
Duties can be assigned out of a wide range of the software development process and may include:
· Start with development of unit tests, implementing functionality in productive code up to integration of new functionality on virtual prototypes and target hardware
· Execute our regression test suite and do initial failure analysis
· Support with scripts for automation of development and verification tasks
Inside this Business Group
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.
· Enrolled student of Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
· Understanding of software development in C
· Knowledge of scripting languages desired
· Execution of initial tasks/projects in SW development