Description de l'offre
We are looking for an enthusiastic student interested in working with the Intel EMEA field team and with leading customers and partners assisting them with activities related to Intel Software Development tools, libraries, and development kits.
Please note that you need to be enrolled in a university in order to be taken into consideration for this role. Moreover, we are looking for a student to join us for a 6-month full-time internship, who is also interested in continuing as a working student (20 hrs/week) after the internship.
Inside this Business Group
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
· Affinity for technological innovations, ideally in the high tech computing industry
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to multitask
· An agile, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, innovative and collaborative personality
· Fluency in German speaking/writing and a very good command of English both verbal and written
· Strong MS Office skills, especially Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel, as well as Salesforce