Description de l'offre
As part of your internship, you will be responsible for various aspects of our short and long-term planning cycle as well as parts of our management reporting.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Consolidation of short & long term market models and P&L's
- Analysis of market reports and internal forecasts
- Developing advanced models for our medium to long R&D planning
- Automation of management reports and various aspects of our planning cycle
- May include responsibility for a portion of the Connected Home Division R&D budget depending on timing and skill set
Inside this Business Group
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
- 2-4 year student of finance, accounting or related field and interested in 6-12 month internship (a minimum of 3 months may be possible depending on skill set and experience level)
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and the ability to effectively communicate analysis results with management
- Advanced MS Excel modeling skills, experience with databases a plus
- Good working knowledge of MS Powerpoint
- Ability to form positive and effective business partnerships
- Willingness to take responsibility and actively pursue solutions to ambiguous problems