Intel designs the most advanced RF cellular CMOS transceivers for 2G/3G/4G to 5G mobile modem solutions. RX RF/Analog circuit design engineers are playing a significant role in designing and developing the next generation cellular transceivers of highly integrated RF circuits using Cadence tools in deep sub-micron CMOS technologies.
In this position you will part of a highly motivated, international and dynamic team and will be responsible for:
· Designing at transistor level analog and mixed signal building blocks including but not limited to: advanced ADC cores, analog filters, comparators, DACs, DC biasing and reference blocks, etc.
· Defining the layout requirements and interacting closely with layouters as well as verifying the circuitry post-layout.
· Interfacing and supporting other disciplines like ESD, system engineering, digital design, firmware, component verification and production test, with the goal to integrate successfully mixed signal blocks into a global product.
· Support silicon verification by proactively helping during the definition of the verification plan and during measurements interpretation.
· Participating in design reviews and creating the necessary design and product documentation.
Inside this Business Group
Intel is one of the largest suppliers of chips for the communications market. The Intel Communications group is focused on designing and building communications technologies such as Ethernet connectivity products, optical components, communications processing solutions and broadband products.