Description de l'offre
Job 1 of 1
About the job
Most people see a table.
You see the flow from
Where it's made to
Where it's used.
Sustainability Developer, IKEA Distribution Service (China) Co. Ltd., Tianjin Branch
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
· Internal: 1-2 years working experience in an active environmental program/project relating to facilities.
· External: 2-3 years of Environmental compliance work experience.
· In-depth knowledge of relevant Social & Environmental legislations and regulations
· Basic knowledge of DC operations.
· Good understandings of the IKEA Supply Chain and its related Sustainability aspects.
· Fluent in English and local language(s), both written and spoken.
MOTIVATION AND CAPABILITIES/SKILLS:
· Ability to create insight by communicating, inspiring and motivating IKEA co-workers on Social & Environmental issues within the DC/CDC.
· Remain highly motivated with little supervision, work independently and act decisively.
· Use creative problem solving skills in conjunction with IKEA’s core values.
· Culture bearer, clear understanding of IKEA values and principles.
IKEA CORE LEADERSHIP CAPABILITIES: all 6 capabilities are important and the 3 most critical leadership criteria for this job are:
· Develop the business and deliver results
· Lead and develop people
· Inspire and Clarify
· Create togetherness
· Find better ways
· Enable change
About the job
JOB TITLE: Sustainability Developer
REPORTS TO: DC/CDC Manager
MATRIX MANAGER: Country Risk and Compliance Manager
MEMBER OF WHICH FORUMS:
Possible member of following forums:
· Sustainability Matrix in each DS Area
IKEA VISION, IKEA BUSINESS IDEA, IKEA HR IDEA, GROWING IKEA TOGETHER:
These are key documents for all IKEA competence profiles.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To directly support a Distribution Centre (DC/CDC) in implementing and maintaining the Sustainability and IGR work as it pertains to the IKEA Sustainability Strategy. To ensure our DC/CDC’s comply with local environmental laws and regulations and challenge the organisation so we stay focused and not compromise long term goals for short term gains.
About the assignment
To support the core business to develop the DC/CDC, Transport operations in a sustainable way.
· Co-ordinate, implement and develop the Sustainability related work within the DC/CDC, Transport.
· Create and implement Sustainability local action plans and goals based on the IKEA Sustainability Strategy, DS Area Business plan and the Local DC/CDC, Transport BPL.
· Report and follow up Sustainability results and key figures.
· Ensure the DC/CDC and Transport are in compliance with IKEA’s minimum social, working and environmental demands as outlined in IWAY.
· Secure environmental legal compliance of the DC/CDC.
· Partner with DC/CDC Manager, facilities and or property to meet our goals in IGR and Energy Efficiency.
· Support and develop common working methods in DS Global S&E matrix group and the Regional S&E network.
· Secure the DC/CDC complies with the S&E BR block.
· Support Transport with IWAY spot-checks on carriers where needed.
· Responsible for internal communication, being supported with DSAP Communication function, to ensure Sustainability/ business information are properly and regularly communicated within DC/CDC TJ and DSAP.
IKEA Distribution Services Asia Pacific
As part of Customer Fulfilment, Distribution Services Asia Pacific is enabling IKEA to become the world’s leading multichannel home furnishing retailer. We make IKEA products accessible to many more customers with our service offer, whenever and wherever they choose to buy them. Our Culture and Values are at the heart of everything we do. We have an ambitious growth agenda which presents exciting opportunities for people who want to develop and grow together with IKEA.
Today we have around 900 co-workers, working in Australia, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. With 7 logistic units located across Asia Pacific we support 50+ IKEA Stores in this region and are building a Service organization in order to meet the ever increasing demand in coming years. By 2020, we will have 1500+ co-workers and 20+ logistic units supporting many more IKEA Stores and reaching many more customers with our Services.
Learn more and apply with us at IKEA.com.
Contact: Shirley Yang:
Application deadline: 09/30/2018