Description de l'offre
Secteur de travail
A propos du poste
Shopkeeper HFB 14/15 “Eating & Cooking” - IKEA Vernier 100% - 1 st feb 2019
· Ensure you have the right number of competent co-workers in the right place at the right time and securing that they are fully able and available to serve customers and actively help them to buy.
· Ensure the shop is in excellent shape as new and fully and efficiently stocked with the four merchandising basics in place at all times and that the IKEA product range is presented in ways that inspire and satisfy customers.
· Ensure your team has all the correct knowledge about the product range in your department and the IKEA services so that they can share this with IKEA customers to improve their overall shopping experience.
· Understand the different IKEA sales and communication channels and IKEA know-how in order to make the best commercial use of this information for different customers.
· Take responsibility for your department goals and secure that your action plan ensures the country priorities for your Home Furnishing Business (HFB) are implemented in your store. You follow up and take action accordinglyby using proven solutions and good examples.
· You and your team actively sales steer to your department’s top-selling products, prioritised products (e.g. overstock/övertag) and IKEA service products in order to maximise sales and long-term profitability.
· You act quickly on commercial opportunities; changing availability of products (overstock and out of stock) and customer feedback (10 most asked questions).
· You keep an active eye on the competition and take appropriate action when necessary which you communicate to your matrix partner in the Service Office.
· You develop your team and its individual members and ensure you have a succession in place.
· You actively promote the IKEA social and environmental commitment and work with your team to understand how, together, you can contribute to sustainability.
· A minimum of 3 years as a shopkeeper would be appreciated
· Fluent both in French and English
· Ability to lead business through people by demonstrating high leadership capabilities.
· Ability to make things happen by championing flexibility, speed and simplicity.
· Your leadership is based on performing and delivering while learning and developing.
· Business-minded. A passion for selling, reaching your goals and getting the best for IKEA customers.
· The IKEA values accurately reflect your own values.
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced and future-oriented environment. A former experience in Change Management would be appreciated.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
Please apply on intranet only (CV, cover letter, graduations, etc.)
Geneva ( Vernier )
Titre du poste
Shopkeeper HFB 14&15 - full time start February 2019
Temps plein - Temps partiel
Aide à la mobilité
Type de poste