Job 1 of 1
About the job
Aboutthejob"> Most people see a table.
You see the flow from
Where it's made to
Where it's used.
Maintenance Team Leader, IKEA Distribution Service (China) Co. Ltd., Tianjin Branch
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
· Bachelor degree in electronic engineering, mechanical engineering and etc.
· Solid knowledge of mechanical, electrical engineering, automation and etc.
· More than 5 years’ experiences in facility & equipment maintenance or similar project management
· 3-5 year experience on supervisory positions in multinational company
· Good command of English
· Experience in IKEA is preferred
MOTIVATION AND CAPABILITIES/SKILLS:
· Management / leadership skills
· Commitment and action
· Relating and communication, negotiation skills, customer oriented, service minded
· Cost consciousness
IKEA CORE LEADERSHIP CAPABILITIES: all 6 capabilities are important and the 3 most critical leadership criteria for this job are:
· Develop the business and deliver results
· Lead and develop people
· Inspire and Clarify
· Create togetherness
· Find better ways
· Enable change
About the job
JOB TITLE: Maintenance Team Leader
REPORTS TO: Facility Manager
MATRIX MANAGER: NA
CO-WORKERS: Engineer; Technicians
MEMBER OF WHICH FORUMS:
IKEA VISION, IKEA BUSINESS IDEA, IKEA HR IDEA, GROWING IKEA TOGETHER:
These are key documents for all IKEA competence profiles.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
· To assist Facility Manager to define the concerned operating procedures/routines and maintenance manual in line with IKEA policies and DC operation needs.
· To provide high quality and dynamic maintenance service and make sure that all facility & equipment are well maintained in terms of safety and security, and environment consciousness.
About the assignment
· Lead the maintenance team to ensure DC facilities & equipments are well maintained to better support DC operation needs and in the way of strictly following IKEA guidelines as well as local government regulations in terms of safety, security and environment.
· Project short-term and long-term plans to ensure a positive and efficient work flow through the DC.
· Prepare maintenance budget and initiate effective maintenance practices / approaches.
· Manage Facility ESP service & maintenance in a cost-effective manner.
· Live up to and uses IKEA Value and Human Resource Ideas on people management. Be responsible for the selection, development and reward of team members.
· Develop technicians’ multi-competences and establish effective mechanisms to help technicians carry out their tasks in an organized and systematic manner.
· Lead the team to implement IGR (energy saving) actions / projects.
· Establish and maintain good relationship with local government i.e. Water / Power Supply, Fire Bureau, etc.
· Liaise with other IKEA departments in need, for e.g. Property, Project etc.
· Implement ad hoc tasks assigned.
IKEA Distribution Services Asia Pacific
As part of Customer Fulfilment, Distribution Services Asia Pacific is enabling IKEA to become the world’s leading multichannel home furnishing retailer. We make IKEA products accessible to many more customers with our service offer, whenever and wherever they choose to buy them. Our Culture and Values are at the heart of everything we do. We have an ambitious growth agenda which presents exciting opportunities for people who want to develop and grow together with IKEA.
Today we have around 900 co-workers, working in Australia, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. With 7 logistic units located across Asia Pacific we support 50+ IKEA Stores in this region and are building a Service organization in order to meet the ever increasing demand in coming years. By 2020, we will have 1500+ co-workers and 20+ logistic units supporting many more IKEA Stores and reaching many more customers with our Services.
Learn more and apply with us at IKEA.com.
Contact: Shirley Yang:
Application deadline: 09/30/2018