Click here for job details>Logistics Support
About the job
Aboutthejob"> Most people see a table.
You see the flow from
Where it's made to
Where it's used.
Logistics Support, IKEA Distribution Service (China) Co. Ltd., Tianjin Branch
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
COMPETENCE & KNOWLEDGE:
· Bachelor degree in Logistics, IT system or related field. 1 years IT/logistics related experience
· Good understanding of warehouse operations
· Exceptional computer skills, including Excel, Access. SQL is a plus
· Experience in Microsoft System, familiar with the setup of network routers, switchboards, wireless access points and so on
· Good at data analysis, be sensitive in numbers
· Fluent English and excellent communication skill
MOTIVATION AND CAPABILITIES/SKILLS:
· Good Oral and Written English
· Clear communicator, team player, cooperative
· Business oriented and service minded
· Ability to work independently and in a team
· Enthusiastic, optimistic, cheerful and easy going
· Willing to learn and to work under pressure
IKEA CORE LEADERSHIP CAPABILITIES: all 6 capabilities are important and the 3
most critical leadership criteria for this job are:
· Develop the business and deliver results
· Lead and develop people
· Inspire and Clarify
· Create togetherness
· Find better ways
· Enable change
About the job
JOB TITLE: Logistics Support
FUNCTION/ORG: DC / CDC TJ
REPORTS TO: Logistics Team Leader
MATRIX MANAGER: NA
IKEA VISION, IKEA BUSINESS IDEA, IKEA HR IDEA, GROWING IKEA TOGETHER:
These are key documents for all IKEA competence profiles.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB :
Utilize and maintain the Warehouse Management (ASTRO) and Order Management (GTS) Systems to support the DC/CDC operations; Maintain DC/CDC IT basic equipment and network. Provide support to the users and solve problems within different systems/IT environments. Make and fulfil inbound and outbound plan to secure LT, filling rate and even handling capacity, etc. Work as contact window to coordinate the logistics flow of DC/CDC with other internal and external departments.
About the assignment
· Operate and optimized the setup of Astro, GTS related systems to support daily business in local DC/CDC
· Contribute warehouse to reach operational efficient goals by optimizing working process
· Handle day to day trouble shooting in the warehousing system. Contact with Helpdesk to fix local issues or incidents
· Deliver WMS training to other internal departments in local DC/CDC
· Develop and maintain system tools to support excellent efficiency in daily work
· Make reports to support business analysis of local DC/CDC from system perspective
· Ensure range management, warehouse capacity assessment, layout mapping
· In alignment with receiving slot and capacity, plan DC/CDC inbound receiving schedule upon bookings from supplier & carriers and considering customs clearance status
· Secure effective inbound queue management routine
· Plan DC/CDC outbound trips to IKEA stores base on accurate L/T and qualified filling rate
· Utilize the inbound prioritization tool to secure highest goods availability at lowest cost
· Follow up with Customs and Transport team for solution to any operational abnormality
· Support installing new software or software releases on all hardware used by warehouse exclusively, support maintenance works in warehouse environment
· Monitor the DC systems on OS and database level and maintain the runtime environment
IKEA Distribution Services Asia Pacific
As part of Customer Fulfilment, Distribution Services Asia Pacific is enabling IKEA to become the world’s leading multichannel home furnishing retailer. We make IKEA products accessible to many more customers with our service offer, whenever and wherever they choose to buy them. Our Culture and Values are at the heart of everything we do. We have an ambitious growth agenda which presents exciting opportunities for people who want to develop and grow together with IKEA.
Today we have around 900 co-workers, working in Australia, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. With 7 logistic units located across Asia Pacific we support 50+ IKEA Stores in this region and are building a Service organization in order to meet the ever increasing demand in coming years. By 2020, we will have 1500+ co-workers and 20+ logistic units supporting many more IKEA Stores and reaching many more customers with our Services.
Learn more and apply with us at IKEA.com.
Contact: Vickie Yang:
Application deadline: 09/30/2018
Here are some other vacancies your might like
L’histoire débute en 1943 avec la création d’IKEA par Ingvar Kampard. Entreprise suédoise, IKEA est spécialiste dans la conception et la vente de mobilier en kit ou prêt à poser. Initialement centrée autour de la vente d’objets tels que des stylos, des cadres photos ou des nappes, c’est en 1948 que les meubles font leur apparition. Le premier magasin IKEA ouvre ses portes en 1958 en Suède. Aujourd’hui, acteur mondial présent dans plus de 40 pays, le groupe réalise 27 milliards d’euros de vente et emploie 139 000 personnes. Son siège social est basé au Pays-Bas.
En France, l’enseigne compte 29 magasins et prévoit l’ouverture prochaine de 3 magasins d’ici 2016. Au total, IKEA France estime à terme le nombre de magasins sur le territoire français à 40 voire 50. La philosophie de l'enseigne repose sur la production de produits uniques de qualité à des prix accessibles via une vaste gamme de produits d’ameublement esthétiques et fonctionnels.