Description de l'offre
Job 1 of 1
About the job
ABOUT THE JOB
You are an ambassador for the IKEA store meeting and serving our many IKEA visitors. You have the customer in focus, work to support sales and give our customers a good reason to return.
Your tasks will include
· Keeping the customer in focus and taking action to optimize sales and convert more visitors into customers.
· Ensuring your area of responsibility is clean, tidy, attractive and inviting. You also ensure products are in perfect condition and correctly priced at all times.
· Actively learn about the products we sell, about their content, origin and other benefits. You share this knowledge with customers and colleagues.
· Actively approach customers to make them feel welcome and taking action based on their questions and feedback.
· Understanding and contributing to your department’s action plans, and supporting the goals and targets set by your manager.
· Taking action to ensure safety at all times.
· Ensure efficiency and good operations following daily operational routines as set by your manager. YOUR PROFILE
· You are service minded and sales driven and feel motivated in working in a vibrant retail environment.
· You are flexible and open, curious and eager to learn. You enjoy working together with other people.
· If you have previous service environment experience it’s an advantage.
· You take pride in how you serve our range to customers and want to give them a tasty reason to return again and again! Are you hungry for the opportunity?