** Student position in Beer Sheva
IBM's Global Technology Services (GTS), help clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and business process services. GTS has a unique blend of bold, new ideas, which builds standardized portfolios around key assets and patented software, and bundles them with best practices and proven methodologies to ensure high quality of delivery, security, and compliance.
Our Cyber securit group delivers security intelligence, integration, and expertise to safeguard your business and protect against cyber security threats. We help our clients identify their security pain points and provide top solutions.
We are looking for motivated students for monitoring and control position. In this role you will perform initial screening and classification of cyber incidents or alerts and track the status. The position is in shifts including nights, weekends and holidays (commitment for 60% position).
· Familiarity with systems SIEM - SOC - an advantage
· Knowledge and experience in information security and cyber events - an advantage
· Relevant military service (cyber, חמ"מ, Air Force , TIKSHUV ) - an advantage ISISR0916
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0068) IBM Israel Limited
Fixed Term - Short Term
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Academic Education - Bs.c in Computer Science or related fields
· At least 3 semesters left - must!
· Background and familiarity with operating systems, advanced technology systems and data communications.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Security Clearance (סיווג בטחוני) - An Advantage!
· Responsible, detail oriented, accurate
· Ability to work both independently and in a team
· Motivation, strive to excellence and high quality results
· Fluent in Hebrew and English
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
New Collar Role