IBM Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the high-reaching edge in the cognitive era.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
The Security Lead will work on building a first-of-its-kind security plan for operational management of the USPS International Network Operations blockchain pilot.
· You will be responsible for defining, implementing and evolving existing cyber security controls for the USPS International Mail blockchain network.
· You will address specific identified security gaps and work with the team to close them adequately.
· Must be able to perform threat modeling for a blockchain network.
The Public Service Sector consulting practice is a trusted advisor to federal, state and local governments, partnering to meet challenges and responding quickly to citizen demands, business needs, new economic conditions, and changing legislative priorities and policies.
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Mentorship. 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, mentorship and coverage for a diverse employee population.
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in you, our workforce, through:
· Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
· Finding your dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career dreams
· Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
Primary job category
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 2+ year's experience providing security solutions & support for federal clients
· Ability to obtain MBI Clearance
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
1-year experience working with USPS systems
• Familiarity with blockchain applications, specifically Hyperledger Fabric
• Understanding of data security, Identity Management and Credentialing, encryption, hashing, Network security, Mobile apps development, SSL protocol -cloud computing and cloud security
• Experience documenting and developing Cyber Security Risk Management Framework (RMF) accreditation packages, artifact generation to enable Authority to Operate (ATO).
• Basic understanding of data Science, cloud architecture deployments on multiple cloud environments - AWS, Azure and IBM Cloud.
• Hands-on and Full stack domain experience around Digital Identity use cases and capabilities.
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire