Trusteer, a part of IBM Security Group, is seeking a Salesforce business analyst. This position will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining a Salesforce instance; data architecture design; supporting and training users of Salesforce.com; building relationship management processes, key business processes, and related analytics for programs and organizational impact.
· Work with staff across the organization who use Salesforce, providing training and continued support. Gather feedback and requirements to improve the system to meet user needs and to streamline processes.
· Oversee day-to-day activities and operations of a customized Salesforce implementation.
· Manage projects to improve our use of Salesforce, including working with staff and external consultants to implement enhancements to the system.
· Manage user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, best practices and other configurations.
· Manage app and website integrations and data flow to ensure maximum efficiency and data integrity.
· Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic issues involving Salesforce.
· Create and help maintain analytics reporting to ensure that upstream activities (communications, events, editorial) are integrating with Salesforce data collection to ensure maximum organizational effectiveness
· Manage data loads and data clean-up as needed.
· Create customized reports and dashboards and network maps.
· Stay abreast of Salesforce.com best practices and updates applicable to our industry and our instance.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Technical Services Professional
State / Province
Primary job category
(0692) IBM Israel - Science and Technology Ltd
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Experience training and supporting non-technical staff in the use of Salesforce or other server-based software.
· Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering or equivalent
· Great team player
· Ability to multi-task effectively
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· One or more years' experience as a Salesforce.com administrator.
· Advantage: SFDC Certified Administrator and Developer .
Secondary Job Category
A valid work permit
Early Professional Track
New Collar Role