Description de l'offre
IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) is the largest revenue producing business unit in IBM. GTS combines expertise and the power of Cloud and Cognitive Technology to deliver services that help clients transform their business. Paid Media drives ~30% of GTS Plan pipeline, and is critical to our marketing success. We have currently have a position as a Paid Media Strategist – Programmatic and Paid Social . The role will require collaboration across a multi-functional team of marketing strategists, GTS executives and agency partners.
Technical Requirements and Professional Expertise :
• Day-to-Day vendor management of GroupM's programmatic and paid social teams
• Drive high-quality responses, pipeline, and engagement from the successful strategy and execution of campaigns through these channels as part of a multi-channel approach
• Collaborate with the Diamond Teams (Product Marketers, Content Marketer, Campaign Managers, Digital – Web Strategists, Social Media Strategist) to design the best campaigns and continuously improve the paid media results
• Achieve 2019 paid media / programmatic & paid social targets
• Continuous data-driven optimization and innovation to improve results
• Work closely with GroupM to design and implement paid social/display testing plans aligned with strategic business objectives for GTS
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Marketing & Communications Operations Professional
State / Province
Primary job category
Marketing & Communications
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Two or more years of direct experience managing paid social media ads across multiple social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
• Two or more years of deep expertise in the programmatic ecosystem with a strong working knowledge of MediaMath and Lotame
• High level of comfort being hands-on with data for performance analysis; in-depth understanding of key industry metrics and the ability to recognize how they might impact the business (ROAS, CPA, CPC, ROI, etc.) and provide optimization recommendations and action plan.
• Should be very comfortable working in Excel, building reports for measuring ad effectiveness
• Two or more years of experience working with a content/creative team to design attractive creative.
• Meticulous attention to detail
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Two years plus of B2B and paid media background
· Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
· Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
· Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools
Secondary Job Category
Marketing & Communications Operations
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire