Description de l'offre
IBM is leading the Internet of Things market through the launch of the Watson IoT unit. Combined with IBM's own Consulting unit (GBS) this collaboration is creating totally new value for our clients.
The core responsibility will be the support of the WIoT GBS business development channel.
This means keeping track of deals, sales opportunities and projects, collecting and maintaining our assets, and acting as support for the global leadership team. You will work in international teams with colleagues from Los Angeles to Acia-Pacific.
In summary, your tasks will include:
- Develop the Watson IoT Business through our GBS channel
- Follow up on team meetings and channel calls
- Write propositons, push business forward and further tasks
The candidate will also be personally mentored as part of their career development
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(1418) IBM Munich Center GmbH
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Studied a business/science related (mathematics) degree (end of bachelor, ideally masters degree)
- Aspire a career either a consultant and/or in an IT company
- Ability of mathematics and calculation (excel, powerpoint)
- Understand offerings
- Act professionally
- Take initiative & show responsiblity
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Mathmatics, Business Studies, Management
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
New Collar Role