Description de l'offre
IBM LinuxONE Client Technical Professonal
The world is in the midst of a digital transformation. IT leaders need a secure cloud platform to deliver insights to enrich customer experiences, protect data and exceed service expectations. As businesses adapt to capitalize on digital, trust is becoming the currency that drives this new economy.
LinuxONE is the most secure, scalable and efficient Linux platform for cloud and data.
No other Linux servers on the planet are engineered like these: pervasive encryption, lightning speed, massive scalability, and practical economics. Our newest member of the family, LinuxONE Rockhopper II™ runs up to 58 billion database transactions per day while occupying only the space of 2 floor tiles.
IBM is hiring Linux for Z Client Technical Professional. The ideal candidate is an experienced, passionate, and highly motivated technical seller with a proven track record in Linux, Open Source, Cloud, virtualization and containerization technologies. He/She is expected to translate business requirements into a technical solution, articulate unique value proposition of the platform to clients, and excel in a team environment.
The key objective is to drive revenue growth in collaboration with sales by crafting highly scalable, flexible and resilient Linux on Z solutions that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of IBM hardware, software and services on the platform.
Candidate is expected to identify and use demos, POTs, and other sales assets, plan and perform POCs, collaborate with sales on competitive strategies, organize and facilitate solutioning workshops, and deploy other technical accelerators to help effectively drive opportunities towards a win.
· Actively use social media channels to reach out to business connections, blog and spread platform news across his/her network
· Connect technology with measurable business value and think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges
· Deliver new and complex high-quality solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements
· Help organizations understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions, and how to modernize existing workloads as a trusted customer advocate
· Identifying new revenue opportunities
· Influence client personnel and organizations, including executive management, when issues are complex/difficult and require considerable diplomacy
· Participate regional roadshows with substantial topics and agenda resonating with the target audience
· Partner with customers, BPs, ISVs, our sales team and several other regional and global IBM teams
· Provide the expert technical knowledge in the sale of highly complex large Linux based solutions
· Position Linux on Z based ISV solutions and differentiate from competition within the context of a customer's Digital Transformation initiative.
· Lead and take ownership in Proof of Concept engagements starting from defining success criteria with the art of possible including all sales cycles
· Work closely with delivery teams in post-sales phases to maintain client satisfaction
· Stay up to date with the latest and greatest enhancements announced and added to the platform
· Uncover business requirements, develop a solution sales strategy, and create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements
· Architect LinuxONE based solutions
· Familiarity with technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, IBM Cloud Private and on-premise cloud deployment alternatives in the marketplace.
· At a minimum, basic understanding of securing Linux systems and cryptography.
· Exhibit external eminence by speaking at events (IBM and nonIBM)
· Have expert knowledge across multiple platforms, processes or architectures
· Knowledge of IBM Systems especially IBM Z, LinuxONE and z/SW Portfolio software solutions.
· Advanced knowledge of Linux systems, and a deep knowledge of the open source ecosystem
· Passionate for technology. Constant and contagious desire to learn new technologies (e.g. Blockchain, Cognitive, Security) is required
· Remove all technical objections in the sales cycle
· Savvy in using collaboration tool
· Strong written communication skills
· Utilize high level analytical ability and creativity to analyze complex/new situations, anticipates potential problems and future trends, assesses opportunities, impacts and risks while developing and implementing plans and solution deliverables to customer problems
· Utilize in-depth knowledge of leading-edge products and technology in conjunction with industry and business skills to influence functional strategy
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Client Technical Specialist
State / Province
HA NOI, THU DO
Primary job category
(0164) IBM Vietnam Company Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
See the Job Description
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Technical Sales Specialist
Native in Vietnamese and Fluent in English
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire