If you have a passion for the value that IBM's ever increasingly broad portfolio of cloud integration software can bring to the market place, and in turn their customers then this may be the opportunity for you!
IBM is on the forefront of cloud and the leader of Hybrid Cloud. With virtually all clients expected to adopt some form of cloud strategy, opportunity for personal growth and success in this role is high. IBM continues to reinvent itself as it focuses on client's IT needs that solve real business problems. IBM is making a difference in the world by enabling clients to tap into knowledge and insight not available before. Joining IBM's leadership is an awesome opportunity to grow your talents and challenge yourself as IBM continues to transform in the hottest industry today.
As a Hybrid Cloud Integration Portfolio Seller, the candidate will be accountable for prospecting, qualifying, proposing and closing deals on a monthly basis. The candidate will be a confident seller that can talk to C-level IT professionals and be very conversant with IT, network and cloud technologies and how to leverage cloud Integration and the differentiating features of Cloud Integration into solid value propositions for clients that result in signed business.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Coordination and successful execution of all required sales related activities within an assigned territory or set of accounts to achieve financial sales objectives
- Expanding IBM's Cloud Integration software and appliances penetration into existing IBM key Financial Services accounts
- Working with and leveraging other IBM client facing teams to create demand, identify opportunities, qualify opportunities and then directly execute high quality professional engagements that result in winning opportunities that achieve assigned targets while providing high value customer solutions.
- Represent all IBM Hybrid Cloud Integration portfolio, which includes: Management & Platform products of WebSphere Application Server, IBM Cloud Private, Multi Cloud Manager, APM, DevOps tools including Urban code and Rational. Integration and Development products including MQ, Datapower, API, Aspera, and Event Streams. And DBA products which include Business Automation workflow, Datacap, Filenet, RPA, CMOD, and Blueworks Live.
The Hybrid Cloud Integration Portfolio Seller can expect to work closely with the Integration technical teams, SCL, IBM client teams and IBM business partners.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0026) IBM Canada Limited - IBM Canada Limitee
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to collaborate with teams within IBM and partners externally
- Creative problem solving ability and be open to change
- Ability to work in complex, matrix managed organizational environments
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Must be eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire