What can you do at IBM?
You can innovate breakthroughs and help make life changing impact. You can experience the ability to change job, profession, industry all within one organisation. And you can experience an inclusive, collaborative culture with the support of over 380, 000 colleagues worldwide. Imagine what you can do and experience. Embrace the pattern seeing patent blazing future shaping you.
Currently we have open positions in following divisions:
and many more
What do you need for your success?
• Fluent English plus any other language is beneficial
• Communication skills, effective communication with business
• Ability to work as part of the team
• Excellent organizational skills
• Be prepared for innovation and changing environment
What benefits do we offer?
- Salary starting from 1000 eur gross / month based on relevant experience
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0121) IBM Slovensko spol.s.r.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Other Human Resources
Early Professional Track
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
Your Life @ IBM
About Business Unit