Do you enjoy crafting beautiful and high performing web applications leveraging the latest front end development methodologies, tools and techniques? Do you have an eye for design and a passion for delivering great user experiences?
At the nexus of engineering and design you will be instrumental in bringing industry-defining software products, cloud services and web applications to users around the world. You will play an integral role in building the next generation of advanced technologies in cloud, mobile, cognitive computing, big data, analytics and social software. If you're interested in making a global impact by delivering innovative user experiences – we want to hear from you!
- As part of a product team, understanding user needs, and exploring user-centered designs
- Specifying, building, testing, deploying, maintaining, and supporting your code
- Leveraging modern tools and techniques to develop clean, efficient, and reusable code
- Identifying and addressing design, development, and delivery performance bottlenecks
- Actively participating in code and design reviews
- Coaching, educating, and evangelizing front end development best practices
If you strive to be on a team that produces enterprise-grade code, is passionate about great design and insists on delivering exceptional user experiences – this is the place for you!
We are looking forward to hear from you!
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Design & Offering Management
(0161) IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or relevant work experience
· Basic knowledge in Node.js-based toolchain (NPM, Grunt, Gulp, Yeoman, etc…)
· Basic knowledge in unit, behavioral and end-to-end testing (Karma, Mocha, Chai, Jasmine, Cucumber, etc…)
· Fluent in English
· German basic
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Master degree in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant work experience
· 2+ years delivering high performing, accessible, responsive sites
· Open source contributions and community participation- Advanced knowledge in Node.js-based toolchain
· Advanced knowledge in unit, behavioral and end-to-end testingShow us what you can do by providing links to your portfolio examples, GitHub or online source code repository, and/or browser-based resume.
Early Professional Track
New Collar Role