Description de l'offre
Our Cognitive Engineers play a critical role in initiatives such as analyzing clients' business challenges, designing innovative IT-based solutions and leading the technical aspects of their delivery.
We are looking for people who has skills about machine learning, NLP, information retrieval, named entity recognition, word-sense disambiguation, language modeling, parsing, syntax trees, dependency graphs and has worked with natural language toolkits such as: ScalaNLP, NLTK, OpenNLP, Stanford CoreNLP.
The candidate will possess strong communication skills and have the following required demonstrated customer-facing skills and experience:
· Experience in a team to that has successfully delivered cognitive customer solutions
· Deep understanding of natural language processing, machine learning and conversational systems, entity recognition, word-sense disambiguation, language modelling, parsing, parsing, syntax trees, dependency graphs and has worked with natural language toolkits such as: ScalaNLP, NLTK, OpenNLP, Stanford CoreNLP.
· Contribution to cognitive innovation workshops with customers
· Ability to define a testing methodology of customers' cognitive solutions
· Authoring and delivering training to customers on their cognitive solutions
· Managing the transition of delivered solutions to post go-live support teams
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(1418) IBM Munich Center GmbH
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 50% or 3 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Watson Certification
· Hands-on development experience with two or more products in the Watson portfolio
· Hands-on experience with Watson Developer Cloud services (Watson Conversation Service, Watson Discovery Service, Watson Knowledge Studio, Sentiment Analysis, Tone Analyser etc..) and related SDK's
· Analytical components like Watson Explorer, SPSS, etc..
· Web applications, XML/XSL, HTML/CSS
· Hands-on experience on messaging systems (e.g. FaceBook, etc..)
· Basic knowledge using agile methodologies
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Fluency in multiple European languages
· Master's degree in a technology-related discipline
Secondary Job Category
Other Software Development & Support
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
New Collar Role