Description de l'offre
"IBM Developer Advocate" - a 1-year new-grad program for young developers
Are you soon graduating from or still a Masters student in Computer Science or Software Engineering? Do you have hands-on programming and development experience? Are you passionate about engaging with the developer community?
Then this opportunity may interest you!
We are looking for enthusiastic young developers to be part of our team in Dubai for a 1 year new-grad program.
· Engage in developer community and become and advocate for IBM Cloud
· Deliver IBM Cloud workshops, meet-ups and hackathons to connect with developers
· Extend the reach in the developer community by partnering with communities, influencers, accelerators, incubators etc.
· Drive IBM Cloud user registrations and retain them on the platform
· Onboard startups to IBM Global Entrepreneur Program
· Contribute on digital and social platforms with developer related IBM content
· Support Enterprise projects like demos, POCs etc.
Who you are:
· You have a software developer background, you like to write code and share what you know
· You have strong fundamental knowledge in programming languages and have projects to showcase
· You love to build apps, create solutions, interact with other developers and derive satisfaction from helping others learn by doing
· You are active in local and online developer and start-up communities
· You have passion and curiosity for technology - self-teach and continuously seek to improve skills
· You have good communication and presentation skills
· You like blogging about technology and contribute to on-line communities (GitHub, Stack Overflow etc.).
· You have marketing skills and business logic
· You enjoy working in teams and collaborating for better results
Auto req ID
State / Province
Primary job category
(0143) IBM Middle East FZ-LLC
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Computer Science/ Information Technology Majors
Part of extra curricular activities including events planning, organizing
Excellent communication/presentation skills
GPA 3.2 & above
Fresh grads, up to 1 year of experience
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Refer to the JD
Secondary Job Category
You need to have a Student Visa.
Early Professional Track
New Collar Role