Seeking IBM Integration Bus (IIB) Developer to deliver integration solutions for the Cloud Application Innovation organization of IBM Global Business Services. This role requires a confident, customer facing professional that is capable of delivering and presenting solutions from conception through to delivery.
· Provide high quality IBM Integration Bus (IIB)/IBM Websphere Message Broker/Websphere MQ technology solutions that address business needs by developing it within mature technology environments.
· Utilize programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation.
· Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution.
· Participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations; incorporate security requirements into design; and provide input to information/data flow, and understand and comply with Project Life Cycle Methodology in all planning steps.
· Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications.
· Document the detailed application specifications, translate technical requirements into programmed application modules and develop/enhance software application modules.
· Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues; and review and provide feedback to the final user documentation.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0112) IBM Romania Srl
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· At least 5 years experience with IBM Integration Bus / IBM Websphere Message Broker and IBM Websphere Message Queue (MQ)
· At least 2 years experience with Extended Structured Query Language (ESQL) development
· Completed one end to end engagement from conception to delivery
· At least 1 year experience working in an Agile environment
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· At least 5 years experience with IBM Integration Bus (IIB v9 and above) / IBM Websphere Message Broker and IBM Websphere Message Queue (MQ)
· At least 5 years experience with Extended Structured Query Language (ESQL) development
· At least 5 years experience with Enterprise Application Integration/Service Oriented Architecture (EAI/SOA)
· At least 3 years experience working with Extensible Markup Language (XML), XML Schema Tools (XSTL), XML Schema Definition (XSD), Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP), Web Services Description Language (WSDL), and XML Path (XPath)
· At least 3 years experience working with Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) over Hyper Text Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
· At least 3 years experience working with Eclipse or IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD).
· At least 3 years experience in Relation Database Connection, Structured Query Language (SQL)
· At least 1 years experience in Java Development
Secondary Job Category
· English: advanced
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire