At IBM, work is more than a job it's a calling. To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just do something better, but o attempt things you've never though possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems. Let's put smart to work.
This role designs applications required to automate business processes and meet business needs. The resulting design may run on multiple platforms and may be composed of multiple software packages and custom components. This role defines best practices in the critical evaluation and selectionand / or development of the software components and hardware requirements of the applications and data, and the development of the application, including evaluation and selection of development methods, development processes, best practices and tools. Applications Architects are responsible for applications-related quality, performance, availability, scalability, and integrity. They are also responsible for the functional interface to applications and for ensuring application usability. The employee guides functional objectives or technologies.
* Competitive health benefits
* Flexible vacation policy; 12 Vacation days + 6 floating days per year so you can enjoy more time with your family and friends
* Health Insurance
* Cafeteria with 5 different menus every day
*We've a Lactation room for new moms
* We also got discounts with different partners all over the world (Apple, Lenovo, Samsung, Flight companies, Disney among others)
* Nutritionist and mental care support are available at any time for our IBMers
* If you feel like relaxing and getting distracted for a while, we have a Game Room with a table hockey and other games
* ESPP 5% discount on BM Stock Purchase Program
* Peer Recognition & Rewards program
* Our IBMers get maternity and paternity leave when their baby is born
* Wellness advisor
* IBM has volunteer opportunities to support communities abroad
* IBM has beenpatent leader for 26 years and our patent program is open for everybody
* We've Career counseling for all our employees
* You can trade your recognition rewards at our IBM online store
* We've plenty free certifications for IBMers, like Design Thinking and Agile methodologies
* You can join one of our BRGs that pursue different goals to keep our campus diverse and inclusive
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0389) IBM de Mexico, S. de R.L.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Technical expert with SAP, HANA certifications, with the ability to analyze, design and integrate solutions for managed services in the cloud (Softlayer, HEC, AWS and Azure).
Experience in cloud solution design, high availabilityand migrations.
Great knowledge of service providers of the Mexican market as well as Intel platforms, Power, Oracle and virtualization technologies.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire