1. Providing calendar support and meeting invitations for manager;
2. Handling business traveling arrangement (including hotel reserved and booking air ticket)
3. Expense reimbursement for manager;
4. Handling visitors including meeting agenda preparation and local support to the visitors (including meal arrangement)
5. Assist for all communication and coordination of team requests and events, including invitation, kickoff meeting, leadership offsite etc.
6. Collaborating for organizing events including Christmas Party, morale events and activities etc.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0684) IBM (China) Co., Ltd.
Fixed Term - Long Term
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Good communication skill
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Other Enterprise Operations
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
New Collar Role
About Business Unit
Fueled by cognitive technologies, more than 150 SaaS offerings, and real-time insights, the Global Markets team delivers embedded expertise to help our clients make better decisions and deliver innovation as they engage with their customers, partners and suppliers. Join us to continue to drive innovation with the most comprehensive portfolio for enterprises across industries.