What makes IBM BTO unique:
· global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
· flexibility: employee development matters to us, that's why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
· diversity: different nationalities united in one team
· initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Scope of duties:
· query handling process (Finnish) for Finland and other EU countries for invoice payments related questions
· daily contact with vendors and clients by phone, emails and ticketing tool regarding the system used for creating orders, answering on questions how the system works, how to create orders, what is the status of my invoice, technical support
· cooperation with other IBM centers in English language (India, Braga, Manila) We guarantee you:
· job contract
· the opportunity to participate in training and language courses
· an extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
· an induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Fin & Admin Business Associate
State / Province
Primary job category
(0855) IBM BTO Business Consulting Services Sp.z.o.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· working week Monday - Friday; working hours flexible (to cover 10h service), shifts to cover working time between: 8.00 -18:00 CET
· intermediate English,
· fluent Finnish,
· good team player,
· good communication skills.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· experience in: SAP, Excel, Accounts Payable or Procurement activities
Secondary Job Category
Business Outsourcing Delivery - Fin & Admin
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
New Collar Role