Job ID 1032425 Date posted 10/2/2018 Primary Location Ratingen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany Job Category Services Schedule Full time Shift HP Standard, TSG MCTS + FLEX (Germany)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work. Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext.We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
We are looking for a Technical Consultant to join our PointNext team in Ratingen and support theNorth Rhine-Westphaliaregion. As a Technical Consultant you would:
· Provide technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams.
· Provide technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customers’ business needs and, consequently, for understanding customers’ businesses.
· As trusted advisor create and maintain effective customer relationships so as to insure customer satisfaction.
· Maintain knowledge of leading edge technologies and industry/market domain knowledge.
· Actively contribute to the company’s solutions portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects.
· Shape technical direction and technical strategies within the organization and for external customers.
· Account for consistent and significant chargeability levels (or expense relief for internal project teams) and for assisting in meeting or exceeding revenue and customer satisfaction goals.
· Contribute to organization’s profitability by generating and cultivating new business opportunities and by providing technical support for deal proposal development.
Education and Experience Required:
· 1 - 3 years of technical experience
· Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, two additional years of relevant professional experience (2-5 years in total)
· Excellent written and verbal command of English and German
Knowledge and Skills:
· Sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the implementation of a specific deliverable.
· Able to contribute to the design for deliverables.
· Ability to perform/drive resolution of problems on individual products.
· Able to communicate broad and specific concepts with team and to peers.
· Able to produce documentation for use by team and customer.
· Excellent VMware Knowledge
· Good Server Knowledge
· Basic Storage Knowledge
· Automation Skill advantageous
· are good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen―you are aligned to our core values
· have an understanding of all architectural dependencies of technologies in IT environments
· are able to display a broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!