Description de l'offre
Job ID 1028755 Date posted 10/31/2018 Primary Location North Carolina, United States; Virginia, United States Other location All,North Carolina,United States of America Job Category Sales Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United States of America)
The HPE Composable Fabric team (formerly Plexxi) is pioneering next generation networking with aState-of-the-IndustryDatacenter networking platform for addressing the ever-increasing demands of a new IT era.
With Big Data, mobile, social, HCI, and the Internet of Things transforming the IT landscape, we’re determined to become the chosen datacenter network for the next generation of computing.
Our team is comprised of entrepreneurially minded individuals with a strong history of success in building high-performance, execution-focused organizations, and we are expanding around the globe.
The sales specialist will be tasked to drive high quality value conversations into the HPE customer base, focusing on Next-Generation Intelligent Data Center Fabrics.
As a sales specialist you will work alongside the HPE account managers for lead and pipeline generation, qualifying opportunities, and developing Solutions for the HPE customer base.
You will be accountable to drive accounts on a proactive basis. Assist accounts where needed and an enable the HPE Go to Market account teams and Value Added Resellers (VARS) to become more self-sufficient in positioning the HPE Composable Fabrics (Plexxi).
As a trusted advisor to the HPE salesteams, HPE VARSand customers, you will be responsible for being the subject matter expert in mapping customer problems to the HPEComposable Fabric value proposition.
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Sales Specialists & Consultants are product, services, software or solution specialists that are responsible for leading pursuit in their assigned focus areas. Collaborates with and supports Account Managers and provides specialist expertise within the sales team. Drives proactive campaigns to build the pipeline, uses specialized knowledge and skills to prospect, qualify, negotiate and close opportunities. May have named accounts allocated, cover a designated geography, or may be allocated to one high-potential, competitive attack account.
· Develops long term sales pipeline to increase the company's market share in specialized area.
· Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities for customer value by expanding and enhancing existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit in specialty area.
· Provide support to the Account managers.
· Set direction for business development and solution replication.
· Creates and grows reference customers.
· Sell complex products or solutions to customers on a partnership basis.
· May act as a dedicated resource to a few strategic accounts.
· Services specialists may also be responsible for selling small outsourcing deals.
· For Services Consultants: Focus on growing contractual renewals for large accounts with more complexity, to higher- total contract-value renewals.
· Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, including the C- level for mid-to-large accounts by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
· Maintain and use overall cross-portfolio knowledge to support account leads with integration of solutions.
· Contribute to enduring executive relationships that establish the company's consultative professionalism and promote its total solution capabilities.
· Maintains expertise on IT at all levels - new applications, maintenance, typical budgets of the CIO's, typical objectives, measures, metrics.
· Maintains broad market and competitor knowledge to ensure credibility with Customer Executives.
Education and Experience Required:
· University or Bachelor's degree; Advanced University or MBA preferred.
· Directly related previous work experience.
· Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface.
· Prior selling experience includes multiple, diverse set of selling responsibilities.
· Viewed as expert in given field by company and customer.
· Considered a mentor of selling strategy, including designing strategy.
· Typically 12+ years of related sales experience.
· Project management skills required.
· 3-5 years' experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Is considered a master in knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings to be able to sell large, complex solutions.
· Know strengths and weaknesses of key competitors in account and how to leverage this knowledge in the account.
· Uses expertise specialty, consultative solution selling and business development skills to align the client's business needs with solution.
· In-depth knowledge of client's business, organizational structure, business processes and financial structure.
· Considerable knowledge of the customer's infrastructure and architecture.
· Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving services sales in accounts - prospecting, negotiating and closing deals.
· Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving full portfolio including hardware, software and services needed for the customer's requirements.
· Strategic planning on a business development level; can build an effective business case reflecting the value of an appropriate strategy.
· Balance strategic and tactical pursuits to optimize coverage and develop a predictable revenue stream.
· Uses C-level engagement skills in collaboration with account leads to offer value-add solutions to the client.
· Excellent project oversight skills.
· Works with the account team to build an effective account plan and strategy to drive incremental revenue in the account.
· Utilizes Siebel as an expert and accurately forecasts business.
· Successful partner engagement experience.
Works effectively with our partners to drive additional revenue.
· Understand and sells high value software solutions.
· Demonstrates the ability to leverage the company's portfolio of products and services to change the playing field against our competition.
· Understands the leverage of services as part of strategic portfolio of products.
· Promotes services as part of all strategic opportunities.
· Maintain knowledge of industry trends, associated solutions, and key partner/ISV solutions.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
Diverse and dynamic work environment
Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.