Job ID 1023912 Date posted 8/21/2018 Primary Location Böblingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany Job Category Administration, Graduate programs and Internships Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Germany)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is one of the leading provider of hybrid IT, built on the secure, next-generation, software-defined infrastructure that will run customers' data centers today, bridge to multi-cloud environments tomorrow, and power the emerging intelligent edge that will run campus, branch and Industrial loT applications for decades to come. All delivered through a world class services capability.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext.We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
We are looking for an intern to join our WW Attach Sales team within HPE Pointnext for the duration of 12 months.
· Support to WW Attach Sales Team
· Support all the Programs running i.e. Perfect Attach, HIT Campaign and Channel Attach
· Support the Category Management team on portfolio: GEO support, Attach performance and Competitive information
· Own and drive key projects to enhance the Category and Attach team operational and business practice
· Drive personal development to enhance skills
· Own and Manage Perfect Attach Dashboard we launched from WW
· Support Global Attach Leads with Attach performance reporting for different BUs
· Support Global Category managers in daily tasks
· Engagement with the 11 GEOs on selected portfolio topics: new services, price changes, supporting materials
· Drive updates on competitive data (also working with external agencies)
· Manage Category Managementsharepoint
· Develop and help the Gold Desk Requirements for FY19
· SFDC campaign alignment and reporting if a new campaign is launched
· Develop understanding of Pointnext Support Direct and Channel engagements
· Develop understanding of HPE’s internal sales processes and reporting tools
· Understand and articulate HPE and Pointnextstrategy
· Own and drive personal development plan
· Customer focussed in all activities (internal and external customers)
· Outgoing personality
· Excellent communication skills
· Self motivated
· Ability to build solid relationships both internally and external
· Strong organisational skills
· Ability to prioritise activities and workload
· Positive approach to problem solving
· Can do attitude
· Integral team player
· Professional outlook
· Organisational Skills
· Time management
· Ability to prioritise
· Excels in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel andPowerpoint
· Articulation and clear communication skills in German and English (at least)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partner. Innovate. Act.
We live by three core values that drive our business.
Simplified, we are good partners, great innovators and we make things happen.
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Part-time work or job-sharing is also applicable to this position.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you.
You can also find us on: