Job ID 1027978 Date posted 8/17/2018 Primary Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Job Category Engineering Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (India)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Aruba is redefining the “IT EDGE”. Creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform business models with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity.
We are looking for -
Developers who drive the development of the future enterprise networking products and solutions. Developers play key hands-on roles in multi-discipline teams working on new and next generation products and solutions. This includes owning product design, product feature definition, software design, SW development and test, customer interaction, and on-going product support. Projects typically involve coordination with cross-functional internal stakeholders.
· Experience designing and developing firmware for switches and/or network controllers.
· Strong Operating System experience – Linux, GreenHills, VxWorks etc
· Expert knowledge in C
· Designing and integrating network solutions into overall architecture and hardware design across multiple platforms
· Knowledge of advanced networking concepts – L2(xSTP, VLAN, LACP, LLDP, TRILL), L3 (OSPF, BGP, Tunnels), Multicast (PIM, IGMP), IPv6, Security (RADIUS/TACACS, SSH, Access Contrl), ACL/QoS.
· Experience with Network Development Tools - Sniffer, Traffic Generators, IXIA, Spirent etc
· Strong Network troubleshooting ability encompassing: OS, Network Stack, Sniffers, switches, external network.
· Strong Network troubleshooting ability
· Experience using version control system – ex. GIT/Clearcase
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· BE/BTech with 2-5 yrs of relevant experience
Good to have:
· Extensive experience in overall architecture of firmware and interaction with hardware designs for products and solutions.
· Knowledge of ASIC architectures – e.g. Broadcom, etc
· Experience on both platform dependent and platform independent networking protocol work.
· Linux Device Driver experience
· Working knowledge of Assembly code
· Experience in writing Secure Software
· Experience in agile development methodology
· Innovation bent of mind
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.