Job ID 1029363 Date posted 7/13/2018 Primary Location Böblingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany Job Category Graduate programs and Internships, Sales Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Germany)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE Pointnext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
In a typical day as an Inside Sales Representative, you would:
· sell HPE services and solutions to existing and new customers via phone
· identify new customers, products and business potentials
· establish and maintain relationships in order to collaborate with decision-makers
· cover all activities from preparation of configurations and offers, contract management and conclusion, up to renewal management as part of the project management and professional escalation management
· create account plan for a portion of assigned accounts
In particular your responsibilities include:
· Managing virtually a set of assigned accounts. Sets and executes sales strategy for assigned portion of account, territory or industry vertical.
· Selling standard services and solutions for a set of assigned accounts based on defined account strategies and plans; may partner with field sales or sell independently.
· Building, maintaining and forecasting sales pipeline, creating and developing account plans.
· Working closely with company field sales, channel partners and/or end customers to move sales opportunities to closure.
· Being responsible for order budget and discount management
If you …
· like winning
· are good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen―you are aligned to our core values
· hold a Bachelor's degree in business administration or computer science or equivalent qualification
· have less than 1 year experience, preferably in sales of products, services or solutions
· are savvy about the IT industry, including competitors and trends
· are knowledgeable about direct and indirect sales models, as well as the distribution business
· are self-motivated, and a powerful team player
· are a strong presenter with excellent in verbal and written communication skills in German and English
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
· A location on Germany: Ratingen or Böblingen
· Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.