Aruba Sales Specialist Territory (f/m/d) - North Region
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Aruba is redefining the “IT EDGE”. Creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform business models with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity.
We are looking for an Aruba Sales Specialist (f/m/d) for the North Region who would: work on the SMB to mid-market customer segment within the given region, selling the full Aruba and HPE Networking solutions portfolio plus attached services; resolve customer problems and lead negotiations with key customers; is able to work independently, but also to collaborate closely with the colleagues from territory sales, channel sales, presales and sales support and provides specialist expertise to identify, develop and successfully close Aruba deals.
· Responsible for a defined set of midmarket & SMB accounts within North of Germany
· Drive midmarket & SMB account penetration aligned with the channel engagement model
· Coordinate internal resources and external partners to deliver desired solutions to the related customers; act and be seen as a trusted advisor within the customers’ organizations
· Takeover responsibility for achieving / managing quarterly, half yearly and annual quota and drive profitable growth within the related accounts; ability to implement margin recovery activities / strategies if required
· Establish relationships with customers and partners at all organizational levels
· Increase share of wallet within targeted accounts
· Usage of CRM tools to ensure knowledge sharing, synergies and business predictability; enter all opportunities in pipeline tool and update them regularly
· Work with individual targets and execute aligned with team objectives
· Accountable for the networking business within the given set of customers with special focus on top 100 accounts within the region
· Ensure handover and leverage correct organizational resources (presales consultants, channel and sales operations)
· Ensure customer satisfaction and brand integrity
Education and Experience :
· University degree in computer science and/or business administration or equivalent qualification
· Sound knowledge of IT sales and market
· 3+ years of experience as referenced above
Skills and Knowledge:
· Solid knowledge about midmarket / SMB customers within the given region
· Solid IT-Industry and IT-technology knowledge with a special focus on Networking
· Good understanding of different vertical markets (e.g. retailers, hotels, cloud-service-providers, manufacturing etc.)
· Ability to understand customers' business issues and translate them into the company’s solutions
· Good leadership skills and cross functional expertise as well as knowledge of company's breadth of solutions
· Solid knowledge about project management, business planning, execution and control
· Demonstrate leadership, initiative and motivation within the team
· Self-motivation, go-and-get approach and a clear will to win; must have good time management skills
· Strong customer orientation and consulting expertise
· High level of responsibility and confidence
· Willingness to travel
· Excellent communication skills (written & spoken) in English and German
Part-time working and job sharing are applicable to this position.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.