Description de l'offre
Job ID 1033790 Date posted 10/12/2018 Primary Location Fort Collins, Colorado, United States Job Category Engineering Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United States of America)
Are you looking for an Agile Scrum Master role? What if it could be with one of the most impactful IT companies in the world?
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, focused and dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
What sets us apart? Our people. Our people’s relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act. If solving the world’s biggest technology challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
About the Agile Scrum Master
The HPE SimpliVity team is looking for an Agile Scrum Master to join a world-class engineering team in Ft Collins, CO. No relocation assistance available.
In this role, you will bring a strong vision for creating the best workplace possible, and act as full-time Scrum Master for 2-3 teams, promoting Agile development practices, and working with multiple stakeholders to identify and remove impediments. The ideal candidate will be passionate about getting the best out of individuals and teams through the power of self-organization.
In this role, you will:
* serve as subject matter expert on agile mindset and agile practices
* enable the Scrum teams to perform at the highest level by instilling Scrum values, coaching the team, removing impediments, and protecting the team from disruption
* organize and facilitate team backlog management, daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews, retrospectives, demos, and other Scrum-related ceremonies
* assist Product Owner(s) as needed with backlog maintenance, internal and external communication, improving transparency, and disseminating information
* share Agile knowledge and best practices across the organization to maximize Scrum team performance and effectiveness
* coach teams, individuals, and the organization in collaboration, transparency, iteration and being customer focused
* create high performing, self-organized teams that can’t wait to get into the office
* challenge assumptions about how we work together and how we develop our product and collaborate with your peers to find a better way
* build consensus through collaboration using your ability to influence without authority
* help to evolve a culture of high performance and innovation that allows people to thrive
* cultivate a culture of learning and a thirst to learn faster than our competitors
* perform other duties as needed and assigned
Education and Experience Required
* Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or other relevant discipline
* 4+ years’ experience working in the transition of an organization from waterfall to agile
* 3+ years working in an Agile environment
* 2+ years’ experience as an agile scrum master or agile coach
* Without a Bachelor’s degree, an additional 2 years' experience, for a total of 8+ years
* Attainment of one or more agile-related certifications: Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Coach (CSC), PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
Knowledge and Skills Required
* Demonstrable proficiency in Agile methods, including Scrum, Kanban
* Comfortable with the implementation and execution of Scrum in an environment where individuals are unfamiliar with the methodology
* Experience as a facilitator, able to apply various techniques to ensure effective meetings both co-located and distributed
* Strong leadership skills and a history of leading through influence
* Collaborative approach to decision-making on teams
* Ability to work under limited supervision
* Ability to help existing leadership understand their changing role
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.