Account Principal for Communications & Media Solutions (f/m/d)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
The Communications & Media Solutions ( CMS) business unit is part of HPE Point Next organization focusing on the Communications & Media market need.
CMS business is a strategic declaration by HPE of the importance of industry specific, services and software rich solutions. The organization is built around our capabilities in two solution domains – Network Domain and OSS/BSS domain. This is a fully aligned functional organization with a solutions business model, built on a mix of consulting & integration services combined with software IP. CMS is part of a wider HPE focus on the Communications, Media and Entertainment customer segments.
CMS Sales Organization in Germany is seeking for an Account Principle (f/m) with in-depth understanding of selling telecommunication solutions based in Germany and responsible for Deutsche Telekom AG (DTAG) and its subsidiaries.
· As a CMS Account Principle, he/she will work directly with DTAG EAM, HPE sales, delivery, presales and domain sales organizations.
· CMS Account Principles will drive key sales initiatives, develop pipeline and ensure the proper execution of overall sales strategy and targets in DTAG account team and HPE CMS organization.
· Create a winning team spirit and motivate
· Create relationship with DTAG CxO level and VPs and articulate and further build our value proposition
· Ensure and secure the on-boarding of the required resources to win
· Lead the sales process from all required angles:
· Commercial, Economical, Financial
· Value Proposition, Solution, Technical,
· Competition, Political, Trade Balance
· Time-lines and sales processes
· Recognized as an expert in telecom software area, he/she'll be selling solutions that change the ways in which companies work, not just selling a product.
· Account Principle will define and implement sales plans that will create and develop new opportunities.
· Develop custom approaches to propose to prospects in order to maximize sales
· Deliver quota/orders to plan across EMEA EAST geography - license, support and services
· Collaborate with virtual team to orchestrate complete customer solution
· Timely and consistent reporting of progress both to the team and to management
· Once the deal is signed, work closely with the business manager to ensure the metrics are right; financial metrics, tax and accounting processes are developed and implemented globally.
· Lead the end to end contracting process post signature including support to contract integration, change management, governance activities, up sells and re-negotiations.
· Develops deal timeline and ensures that pursuit team meets deal milestones and deadlines.
· Leads pursuit team in developing and substantiating a winning value proposition that meets the needs of the customer, including analyzing critical business drivers and risks.
· Proven experience in closing large & complex solution deals in the Communications Segment.
Profile & Knowledge Required:
· University or Bachelor's degree.
· Experienced in the Selling into the Communication segment for 10+ years.
· Sales experience in the Telecoms sector.
· Well-connected into the Telecom-segment with a relevant personal network of contacts.
· Experiences selling in DTAG account for more 3+ years.
· Experienced to work in partnering models.
· Demonstrate business, technical, or functional knowledge at the mastery level, as well as administration or operations knowledge.
· Able to create/address the eco-system that comes with large deals.
· Able to negotiate deals where HPE is not the low-cost provider.
· Experience working across a matrix organisation.
· Able to delegate (up, down and side-ways).
· Communications and Media Solutions background is preferred
· Personal Profile: sales & opportunity driven; loves to win; a closer; agile; persuader; think out-of-the box.
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
· Ability to learn and adopt quickly with new and innovative go to market approaches.
· Ability to cope with very high peak workloads, extensive travel and periods away from home, short deadlines and significant pressure.
· Fluency in Geman and English language.
Part-time work or job-sharing is also applicable to this position.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.