Job ID 1018798 Date posted 5/4/2018 Primary Location Ratingen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany Job Category Sales Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Germany)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
The Communications & Media Solutions ( CMS) business unit is part of HPE Point Next organization focusing on the Communications & Media market need.
CMS business is a strategic declaration by HPE of the importance of industry specific, services and software rich solutions. The organization is built around our capabilities in two solution domains – Network Domain and OSS/BSS domain. This is a fully aligned functional organization with a solutions business model, built on a mix of consulting & integration services combined with software IP. CMS is part of a wider HPE focus on the Communications, Media and Entertainment customer segments.
CMS Sales Organization in Germany is seeking for an Account Principle (f/m) with in-depth understanding of selling telecommunication solutions based in Germany and responsible for Deutsche Telekom AG (DTAG) and its subsidiaries.
· As a CMS Account Principle, he/she will work directly with DTAG EAM, HPE sales, delivery, presales and domain sales organizations.
· CMS Account Principles will drive key sales initiatives, develop pipeline and ensure the proper execution of overall sales strategy and targets in DTAG account team and HPE CMS organization.
· Create a winning team spirit and motivate
· Create relationship with DTAG CxO level and VPs and articulate and further build our value proposition
· Ensure and secure the on-boarding of the required resources to win
· Lead the sales process from all required angles:
· Commercial, Economical, Financial
· Value Proposition, Solution, Technical,
· Competition, Political, Trade Balance
· Time-lines and sales processes
· Recognized as an expert in telecom software area, he/she'll be selling solutions that change the ways in which companies work, not just selling a product.
· Account Principle will define and implement sales plans that will create and develop new opportunities.
· Develop custom approaches to propose to prospects in order to maximize sales
· Deliver quota/orders to plan across EMEA EAST geography - license, support and services
· Collaborate with virtual team to orchestrate complete customer solution
· Timely and consistent reporting of progress both to the team and to management
· Once the deal is signed, work closely with the business manager to ensure the metrics are right; financial metrics, tax and accounting processes are developed and implemented globally.
· Lead the end to end contracting process post signature including support to contract integration, change management, governance activities, up sells and re-negotiations.
· Develops deal timeline and ensures that pursuit team meets deal milestones and deadlines.
· Leads pursuit team in developing and substantiating a winning value proposition that meets the needs of the customer, including analyzing critical business drivers and risks.
· Proven experience in closing large & complex solution deals in the Communications Segment.
Profile & Knowledge Required:
· University or Bachelor's degree.
· Experienced in the Selling into the Communication segment for 10+ years.
· Sales experience in the Telecoms sector.
· Well-connected into the Telecom-segment with a relevant personal network of contacts.
· Experiences selling in DTAG account for more 3+ years.
· Experienced to work in partnering models.
· Demonstrate business, technical, or functional knowledge at the mastery level, as well as administration or operations knowledge.
· Able to create/address the eco-system that comes with large deals.
· Able to negotiate deals where HPE is not the low-cost provider.
· Experience working across a matrix organisation.
· Able to delegate (up, down and side-ways).
· Communications and Media Solutions background is preferred
· Personal Profile: sales & opportunity driven; loves to win; a closer; agile; persuader; think out-of-the box.
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
· Ability to learn and adopt quickly with new and innovative go to market approaches.
· Ability to cope with very high peak workloads, extensive travel and periods away from home, short deadlines and significant pressure.
· Fluency in Geman and English language.
Part-time work or job-sharing is also applicable to this position.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.