Hilton Munich Park - Modern Elegance in the Englischen Garden
The HILTON MUNICH PARK is a luxury hotel, offering guests 484 rooms and suites, a banquet capacity of up to 2,700 people, the People's Bar & Lounge and the Tivoli Restaurant. In addition, our service area includes an executive floor with an executive lounge, 24-hour room service and a spa & wellness area. With a total of 21 meeting rooms, the Hilton Munich Park offers the perfect environment for conferences, meetings and private events.
If you are interested in working in a special international hotel ambience, have the desire to learn, want to be encouraged and encourage others, would like to have fun at work and think success-orientated, we would like you to apply.
We are currently looking for our Restaurant team to fill the position of:
Waiter / Waitress
What will I be doing?
· Friendly, timely and efficient handling of guest requests
· Serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in compliance with the licensing / alcohol dispensing regulations for hotel guests and guests
· Knowledge about the menu and all other products
· Ensure that the mise-en-place needs of all stations are met
· Follow the correct reporting procedures for problems
· Ensure that all orders are consistently served to good standards and promptly
· Well-maintained Hilton standard, including uniform, body care, cleanliness
· Compliance with hotel safety, fire safety, health and safety regulations
· Interest in different cultures
What are we looking for?
· Professional, well-groomed appearance
· Communicative, open personality
· Relevant training in the field of gastronomy / service
· Interested in professional development with Hilton
· Good German and English skills
What can I expect to receive from Hilton?
As a Hilton team member you can expect to receive:
· A varied and demanding work environment in a success-oriented team, in which you are encouraged and challenged and you can constantly evolve
· All the benefits and career possibilities of a growing international hotel chain
· Regulated periods of service, connected days free, voluntary extra income of 12 Euro (net) per hour for additional hours performed outside of agreement.
· Regular internal and external training possibilities
· Cheap nights at Hilton Hotels worldwide and 50% discount on all F&B services
· Christmas and vacation bonus, according to tariff agreement
· Employer-funded pension
· Contribution to capital gains from one year of employment
· Free meals & coffee in our Team Member Restaurant
We are looking forward to receiving your application, preferably by e-mail to
including your salary expectations and possible starting date.
We are looking forward to getting to know YOU!
We are HILTON – We are HOSPITALITY!