Hilton Munich Park - Modern Elegance in the English Garden
The HILTON MUNICH PARK is a luxury hotel, offering guests 484 rooms and suites, a banquet capacity of up to 2,700 people, the People's Bar & Lounge and the Tivoli Restaurant. In addition, our service area includes an executive floor with an executive lounge, 24-hour room service and a spa & wellness area. With a total of 21 meeting rooms, the Hilton Munich Park offers the perfect environment for conferences, meetings and private events.
If you are interested in working in a special international hotel ambience, have the desire to learn, want to be encouraged and encourage others, would like to have fun at work and think success-orientated, we would like you to apply.
We are currently to fill the position of:
Team Restaurant Coordinator (m/w)
What will I be doing?
As a Team Restaurant Coordinator, you are responsible for delivering an excellent staff experience. You will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Execute operations of the staff restaurant
· Ensure Canteen areas are maintained to the highest cleanliness standards
· Ensure standards are constantly adhere and action taken to ensure compliance
· Establish innovative ways of enhancing the internal customer dining experience
· Promote the staff restaurant as a relaxing and friendly place to visit and eat
· Ensure team members adhere to all Health and Safety and Hygiene Regulations
What are we looking for?
A Team Restaurant Coordinator serving Hilton Munich Park is always working on behalf of our Team Members and cooperating with other Team Members.To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Good organisational and planning skills
· Good communication skills in German are necessary; English is an advantage
· Ability to work under pressure on their own or in teams
· Flexibility to respond to a range of various work situations
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Previous experience in same or similar role
· Experience in hotel/leisure industry