What will it be like to work for Hilton?
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it's with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
SUPPLY MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP (f/m) for 6-9 month
What will I be doing?
· Be in contact with regional managers, & coordinate the 2017 HSM Field Ops planning
· Provide statistical information about regional targets & achievements
· Creating and updating Strategic & Tactical presentations on a European Level
· Developing high level analysis
· Participating in key European meetings whilst maintaining minutes and organization
· Preparation of Support of the hotels in operating activities as well as preparation of national, regional and European tenders
· Administrative support of the national and regional procurement teams in the form of tender support, developing analysis, project support
· Coordination and preparation of negotiations and appointments with suppliers
· Liaise with GM's, Training managers, HR
What are we looking for?
· You have started your business studies or the studies in the hospitality management.
· You have good working skills of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Your traineeship should last for at least 5 months.
· You have a good command of the written and spoken English and preferably basic German knowledge.
· You are motivated, dedicated, responsible und communicative .
What benefits will you receive?
Hilton Worldwide University
Hilton Worldwide University is a global virtual university that offers an extensive training curriculum. It provides direct access to the knowledge and learning experiences required to help everyone across our organization develop new skills. There are more than 2,500 different courses delivered online through classroom training, over 5,000 e-books and webinars, as well as live and taped programs. These aim to enhance all on-the-job development, along with our social learning programs and apps.
Rewards and Benefits
Being extraordinary at Hilton Worldwide comes with impressive rewards and benefits. For instance, you'll receive a trainee salary. You also have instant access to our unique rewards such as the Team Member and Family Travel Program. This provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for you and your family, as well as discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners.
This is just a taste of the benefits on offer when you join Hilton Worldwide, and because we appreciate everyone has different priorities, you'll be given a tailored benefits package if your application is successful.
Are you interested? Then please send your convincing application to the following address:
z.Hd. Jacqueline Farekemail: